Documents Required for MBBS, BDS and BAMS Application
Certificates / Documents to be brought on the day of counseling for admission.
(All the Originals & two sets of attested photocopies)
- Admit card of NEET (UG -2022)
- NEET (UG-2022) Mark sheet
- Nationality certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian passport /School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile Certificate
- S.S.C. (or equivalent) passing certificate (for Date of Birth)
- H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination mark sheet
- College Leaving Certificate
- Medical fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap affidavit (if applicable)
- For Person with disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Fitness Certificate of Authorized Medical Board.