Documents Required for NEET UG Application Form
Uploading Documents Here, the candidates need to upload the required documents in JPG and PDF formats (as mentioned)
- Photograph Left and right-hand thumb impression
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Category certificate (General, SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PWD)
- Category certificate
- Citizenship certificate/documentary proof/Embassy certificate
NEET UG Age Limit For Application Form
NEET is required for Indian/Overseas candidates seeking admission to an Indian medical university.
- General age limit: 17 to 25 years (on or before 31st December of the same year) 17 to 30 years old for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Seats under the All India Quota: Foreign nationals and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), NRIs, and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. Candidates from J&K are ineligible for the 15% All India Quota seats.
- Qualification: A candidate taking or taking the 12th grade may apply for NEET. Their admittance is only verified after they pass the 12th-grade exam.
-B.Sc. from an Indian university in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology), or Biotechnology.
-Passed the first year of the University’s three-year degree course in PCB
- Number of Attempts – Candidates may attempt NEET as often as they desire until they reach the maximum age limit.